Saturday, August 16, 2008

Post-Vegas



Black Hat and Defcon were both a blast. My Black Hat slides and paper are available. See here for the book of which I spoke at Defcon.

Chris Tarnovsky of Flylogic Engineering let me photograph a run-through of the workshop that he later gave at Defcon. I've been locked out of my Flickr account, but you'll find most of those photos tagged with flylogic. I'll post the others if and when I recall my password.

It'll take me a while to send all the emails that I've promised. Please email me first if you have the time.

Cheers,
--Travis
<travis at utk.edu>

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Macacões descartáveis

Macacões descartáveis branco Cat 3 Tipo 5/6
Capa protetora de não tecido SMS com tornozelos, rosto, punhos e cós elásticos para ajustar ao tamanho. Também com aba autoadesiva para melhor fechamento frontal.
Tipo 5 e 6 com total conformidade com a classificação de acordo com EN 14325
Material: SMS 100% polipropileno 50 g / m2
Cores disponíveis: Branco
Tamanho: XL-XXL
Embalagem: 50 peças
Preço: € 2,00 "Macacões descartáveis
"

Slade Wilson said...


Wow, a nice and wonderful blog I like it. I would be happy if you read this blog I want to tell you about another site whose name is report help service education provider I often take help from this site

Essien said...

Greetings! Is helpful piece within this post! It’s the little changes that make the most significant changes. Thanks a lot for sharing! akwa poly nd part-time admission

Thomas More said...

Need assistance with conducting a literature search for your nursing dissertation writing? I possess excellent research skills and can help you find relevant and up-to-date sources. (mydissertations.co.uk)