Monday, February 23, 2009

SOURCE Boston and Notacon

Howdy Y'all,

The next stops of my tour will be SOURCE Boston in March and Notacon in April. In between, I might swing by Carolinacon, though I won't be speaking.

My SOURCE Boston lecture, Wireless Sensors as an Asset and a Liability, is my first attempt at a business lecture, albeit one that repeatedly leans on technical depth for credibility. First, I will explain exactly why this technology is too valuable to ignore. Entire industries will be revolutionized by it, and any firm refusing to use the technology will find itself at a significant competitive disadvantage. That being done, I'll continue by demonstrating just how easy it is to subvert this technology, using a few items from my bag of tricks that haven't made it into other conferences.

My Notacon lecture, Building Things with the MSP430, is also a departure from my previous topics, in that I won't mention security. Instead, I'll provide some helpful tips on how to build belt buckles, toys, and other other neighborly things. Attend if you're new to electronic design or the MSP430 microcontroller, or if you're sick of security and want to be a belt buckle engineer.

As always, email me if you'd like to meet at either conference.

--Travis Goodspeed
<travis at radiantmachines.com>

5 comments:

Travis Goodspeed said...

I can't make Carolinacon, as I'll be visiting DC instead. Email or hang around HacDC if you'd like to meet up.
--Travis

Dim4ksan said...

I advise you to read this article if you want to understand what SaaS the best saas customer support is and how it works. Service help is perfect! I have not received a single negative customer feedback yet. Just imagine that hundreds of your customers are constantly asking for help. The largest part of all requests are related to simple crashes and bugs, such as typical software user problems.WOW24-7 is one of the most reliable SaaS customer support providers for small and medium businesses. I have been using their services for the second month now and I am not going to stop, I am satisfied with everything.

Ramon John said...

The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.Cleaning And Disinfecting Services Pageland

Madhur Matka said...

Useful information. Fortunate me I found your website accidentally, and I’m stunned
why this twist of fate did not took place in advance.
I bookmarked it.
cheq out my website Satta King Fast
I do not know if it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your site.
It appears as if some of the text in your content are
running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback
and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my web browser because
I’ve had this happen before. thanks.
Our Site Black Satta King 786 And Charminar Satta King
Satta Matka | Madhur Matka

Unknown said...

Cet essuie-verre laissera la vaisselle de votre hôtel ou de votre restaurant brillante en quelques secondes. Très absorbant et souple, il permet un résultat rapide et efficace tout en évitant d’avoir à le changer trop rapidement. Si vous avez de grandes quantités de vaisselle à essuyer chaque jour, cet essuie-verre deviendra votre allié.

Facile d’entretien, vous ne pourrez plus vous passer de cet essuie-verre. Ses différents coloris vous permettent de créer un code couleur en fonction de la vaisselle que vous avez à essuyer La housse de couette satinées Perla